Do you know about this unbelievable beauty recipe called Kumkumadi Tailam? Does the name ring a bell? Are you aware of its exceptional ability in handling most skin-related issues? Read on to get all the information you need on this magical oil. In this article, we would be delving deeply into Kumkumadi tailam uses, its benefits, and its direction for use.
What really is Kumkumadi tailam?
Kumkumadi tailam commonly called Kumkumadi oil is an excellent Ayurvedic oil made from some of the finest herbs. This oil is popularly known for giving outstanding results when used to treat skin conditions. From ancient times, people have tried to make cosmetic products that are able to give flawless skin. Kumkumadi tailam is one such powerful product. Whether you are looking to brighten your dull skin, get rid of wrinkles, blemishes or dark circles, improve the look of dark spots and scars, exterminate skin diseases or hydrate your dry skin, this oil is the answer. Let us now carefully consider the spectacular benefits of this oil.
What are Kumkumadi tailam benefits?
- Balancing Face Oiliness: If you have oily skin, you may be concerned that this oil will simply make your face more oily. But that is not the case with this oil. Its ingredient, Indian Barberry is a herb that prevents excessive production of sebum. With this ingredient, the oil unclogs your pores and prevents acne. This oil will provide the natural balance that your skin needs to prevent breakouts. Its ingredient, Blue Lotus, acts as a moisturizer.
- No more dry skin: The reason you may be dealing with dry skin is due to the fact that your skin is not getting the sufficient moisture it needs to stay hydrated. When your skin is dry, you may notice that it is dull, flaky and appears unattractive. Kumkumadi tailam will handle this and consistent use of this oil guarantees you a soft smooth skin. This oil contains a concoction made from superb Ayurvedic roots. These roots of Dashamool and Bael are known to maximally hydrate the skin by infusing moisture deep within your skin. If you are looking for a product that gives maximum hydration, you really need to consider buying this oil.
- Lightening or whitening your skin: Are you looking for a way to naturally lighten your skin and create a more sophisticated look without causing any harm to your skin? This oil is what you need. Known for its unique skin lightening effect due to its Saffron content, Kumkumadi oil proves very effective in brightening the skin complexion. Saffron works by improving blood flow in the skin and reviving your skin cells. This helps to brighten your skin and make you glow. Sandalwood is also found in the oil and is known to lighten dark spots. So, for your skin whitening or brightening needs, this oil is recommended.
- Eradicating excessive pigmentation of your skin: When your face is excessively exposed to the sun, pigmentation is the result. Excess pigmentation of the skin may leave your face looking darker and dull. The usefulness of Kumkumadi oil in skin pigmentation is linked to its skin lightening properties and its ability to inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase responsible for melanin production. So applying this oil consistently will improve the tone of your skin, eradicate dark circles and give you an overall even skin tone.
What are the directions for using Kumkumadi oil:
- For dry skin: Apply and massage your face gently. 4-5 drops of the oil is appropriate for dry skin. After massaging in the oil, leave it for at least 3 hours. You may also apply it before sleeping. Leaving it overnight gives it sufficient time to sip deep into your skin and moisturise it. These steps are easy to follow. But remember, it is all about consistency. So if you want to permanently get rid of dry skin, it is advised that you use this oil daily for at least 3 weeks. This way you will get fantastic results.
- For face pigmentation: For face pigmentation and in treating scars and blemishes, overnight application is required to give the time needed for the oil to sip deep into your skin, to get maximum results.
- For oily skin: Make sure you take care to avoid excessive use of the oil on an oily face. Apply just 1-2 drops. Gently massage into your skin. You can leave it for up to 2 hours and then remove with a mild cleanser. More than 2 drops applied overnight may not be appropriate and could lead to greasy skin and acne. If you use this oil like this consistently for at least 3 weeks, you will certainly begin to notice tremendous improvements in your face and those annoying breakouts will stay away.
The magical benefits of Kumkumadi tailam has made it one of the most sought after beauty products in the cosmetic industry. Try it out today!