Are you looking for face oil to take care of your skin problems? Do you want that flawless look that makes you stand out and boosts your confidence? If you do, then Kumkumadi oil is definitely a perfect fit for you! Kumkumadi oil is one of the best skin care products you can give yourself. Its outstanding ability in getting rid of unpleasant skin conditions like blemishes, infections, dark circles, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and virtually most skin issues is second to none. Kumkumadi oil ingredients are natural and of high quality. These ingredients are known for their abilities to fight off infections, brighten and hydrate the skin, and several other benefits, giving an effortlessly glowing skin. Original Kumkumadi oil is made from premium, hand picked, natural ingredients that beautify your skin, while causing no harm.
Read on to learn more about Kumkumadi oil.
What is Kumkumadi Oil Recipe Like?
There are about 21 herbal ingredients in Kumkumadi tailam. Almost every Ayurvedic herb that is effective for skin issues is formulated into this amazing oil.
Kumkumadi oil ingredients are first formulated into a decoction. Then sesame oil is used as a base oil to extract the amazing goodness from these herbs. Let us now go on to consider the spectacular benefits of this oil as it relates to specific Kumkumadi oil ingredients.
Magical benefits of Kumkumadi oil ingredient:
From being free radicals exterminators to microbe killers, the benefits of this oil’s ingredients are seemingly endless. Here are some of the undeniable benefits of these ingredients.
- Skin Brightening Benefits: Saffron, an important ingredient in Kumkumadi oil is majorly responsible for its skin lightening or whitening effect. Saffron works by improving blood flow in the skin and reviving your skin cells. This helps to brighten your skin and make you glow. Sandalwood (Chandana) is also amazing as it lightens the skin and removes dark spots. It also provides a soothing feeling, so you can use the oil even in hotter weather. It doesn’t matter whether you hope to whiten or brighten your skin. With Kumkumadi oil, you have all you need to get the work done!
- Anti infections benefits: Daruharidra (tree turmeric/haldi) is well known for its anti-inflammatory effects. It also acts as an antiseptic helping to get rid of various bacterial and fungal infections. Kamala Keshara and Sappan Wood are also useful for skin inflammation. Lac (laksha) easily gets rid of fungi, Manjistha eliminates bacteria and inflammation and Licorice protects from contagious skin diseases. With Kumkumadi oil, acne and pimples can be considered a thing of the past because of the antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of Vetiver. You are guaranteed to get a fresh and beautiful glow. From all these, you can see that if you need to handle your skin infection issues successfully, this oil is your best bet!
- Oil regulating benefits: There is probably nothing as annoying as oily skin. From dealing with those skin breakouts to having shiny areas on your face, taking care of oily skin could be a chore. But Kumkumadi oil has got you covered. Blue Lotus acts as a moisturizer. Indian Barberry stops excessive production of sebum. With this ingredient, the oil unclogs your pores and prevents acne. Madhuka in the oil and it gives a cooling and skin toning effect.
- Moisturising benefits: This oil is particularly known to give undeniable results for dry skin. So if you have dry skin, this oil is most likely your game changer. A concoction made from superb roots of Dashamool and Bael is present in Kumkumadi oil. It can infuse moisture into the skin and keep it hydrated. Nilotpala is also known for its skin hydrating properties. Remember to use 4-5 drops of oil when applying on dry skin.
- Pigmentation reducing benefits: Pigmentation is the response of the skin to sun exposure. Licorice root extract (Madhuyashtika), can inhibit Tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for this response. It also has skin lightening properties. This makes the oil effective in reducing dark pigments from scars. Wild Himalayan Cherry (Padma) is commonly used for the treatment of skin diseases and brightens the skin complexion. Leaves of the Banyan tree (Nyarodhna) make your skin glow and ward off skin infections. Extracts of Vetiver are present in Kumkumadi oil. Vetiver lightens stubborn dark spots and creates an even skin tone. It is also known for its fantastic ability to reduce symptoms of ageing like blemishes and wrinkles by tightening the skin, making it look youthful. The high antioxidant content of this root extract makes it excellent for skin protection from environmental stressors. With Kumkumadi oil, acne and pimples can be considered a thing of the past because of the antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of Vetiver. You are guaranteed to get a fresh and beautiful glow.
So, if you have been asking, ‘why is there so much excitement about Kumkumadi oil?.’ You’ve got your answer right! Go ahead and try this oil. A trial will convince you!