Over the years, people have successfully used Kumkumadi oil for face and skin. The unique recipe is said to be a beauty secret. When we talk about traditional skincare, the term kumkumadi tailam or kumkumadi oil comes up but many people still don’t know the amazing impact of the oil on the skin.
So, what exactly is kumkumadi oil?
Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic portion. It is made from natural ingredients like the extracts of herbs, fruits, plants, flowers and milk. It is also called ‘Miraculous Elixir’ for its ability to get rid of unpleasant skin conditions and restore the natural beauty of the skin. Consistent use of this oil in massaging the face gives spectacular results that make your face glow. In all places, Kumkumadi tailam for face and skin is widely used.
Where does the name ‘kumkumadi’ come from?
The key ingredient in Kumkumadi oil is Saffron, also known as kumkuma. Saffron improves blood flow to the skin and revives the skin cells. This gives a brightening effect to the skin complexion. Kumkumadi tailam for face and skin is made from high quality, natural herbs like saffron, kaliyaka, sandalwood, turmeric and others that improve the skin qualities, texture and radiance.
So, if you have ever asked, ‘should I be using kumkumadi oil for my face?’, the answer is definitely a big ‘YES!’. Here, let us consider 3 shocking benefits of kumkumadi oil for your face. I bet you didn’t know.
Benefits of Kumkumadi oil for face:
- Kumkumadi Oil for Hydration and Moisturization: Excessive dryness is a challenge for a lot of people in their quest to achieve flawless skin. When your skin is not well hydrated, it may become dull and flaky. A dull and flaky skin often looks darker and unattractive. It is therefore necessary to ensure adequate moisture content of your skin. Also, exposure to pollutants, free radicals and the sun can negatively affect your skin’s texture. A dehydrated skin that lacks moisture will age more quickly and dark circles may begin to appear on the face. To avoid these, you need good products that will maintain adequate moisturization of your face.The Kumkumadi face glowing oil is one such amazing product. It is very suitable for normal and dry skin types. It can seep deep into the skin, moisturize and hydrate it to give a beautiful glow. Kumkumadi oil for face also helps to improve the skin texture by increasing collagen production. This makes your skin firmer and youthful. During the day, the face is exposed to various factors that may be harmful. So applying the oil overnight is a good way to repair any damage caused to the skin during the day. Using the oil consistently this way will ensure a well hydrated and healthy skin.
- Kumkumadi Oil for Face Whitening or Brightening: For a long time, Kumkumadi oil has been used successfully in brightening the skin. One important advantage of Kumkumadi oil over conventional face oils is that it causes no harm to the skin since it is a natural product. So, if you want to avoid harmful chemicals then Kumkumadi oil is a fantastic choice. Kumkumadi oil for skin whitening is possible because of some important ingredients. Ingredients like Saffron (Crocus sativus) and Sandalwood (Chandana) play a significant role. Saffron increases blood supply to the skin and revives skin cells leading to a healthy skin which shines brighter and looks more radiant. The skin lightening agents in Sandalwood also increase the whitening ability of the oil. You can be sure that regular application of Kumkumadi oil gives a brighter and beautiful skin glow.
- Kumkumadi Oil for Regulating Face Oiliness: For someone struggling with excessive face oiliness, there is a tendency to worry that using facial oils will simply make the face more oily. Indeed, many facial oils are not suitable for oily skin. But Kumkumadi oil is an exception. The unique ingredients in this super oil make it suitable for oily skin types. Excessive oiliness is associated with breakouts on the face. An extract from the seed of Blue Lotus (Neelotpala) in Kumkumadi oil works to create a balance in the skin oiliness which prevents breakouts, giving a fresh skin. Indian Barberry (Kaliyaka) also plays an important role in maintaining oily skin. Its function is to decrease skin lipids (sebum) production. This is significant because excessive production of sebum clogs the pores and increases acne. Kumkumadi oil is therefore helpful in treating acne.
Different brands of Kumkumadi oil are available in the market. However, some brands are said to be the best Kumkumadi oil for face. Examples of these brands are:
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid
- Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil
- KumKumadi Tailam Oil and
- Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Ayurvedic Radiance Glow Night Serum
Having considered these uniquely wonderful qualities of Kumkumadi oil for the face, we can say for sure that daily use of this oil is a game changer in achieving the flawless skin that you desire. This oil is definitely a must-have in your vanity.