Having beautiful skin is as important as having a beautiful soul. When others see you, they first see your appearance. How you look affects others’ perceptions of you and also affects your confidence. For generations, people have sought to find natural herbs and ingredients to infuse and prepare powerful beauty portions. Ayurveda has also produced a powerful recipe. This recipe is none other than Kumkumadi oil. Kumkumadi oil benefits are priceless! Having beautiful skin is definitely a plus! So, if you desire a natural product that would maintain your skin health while causing no harm, then Kumkumadi oil is what you need!
This Ayurvedic oil is considered Ayurveda’s precious gift to humanity for its super abilities. It can eliminate skincare problems, making your skin beautiful and youthful. Another name for Kumkumadi oil is Kumkumadi tailam. In this article, you will learn 5 outstanding benefits of Kumkumadi oil.
Discover these Kumkumadi oil benefits:
- Kumkumadi oil has an excellent skin brightening effect: A trademark of healthy skin is often a beautiful, bright complexion. Kumkumadi oil can help to brighten your skin complexion. It has a unique ingredient, Saffron (Crocus sativus). Saffron works by improving blood flow in the skin and reviving your skin cells. This helps to brighten your skin and make you glow.
There is another unique ingredient that makes Kumkumadi oil for skin brightening possible. Sandalwood (Chandana) lightens the skin and removes dark spots. Sandalwood also provides a soothing feeling, so you can use the oil even in summer. It doesn’t matter whether you hope to whiten or brighten your skin. With Kumkumadi oil, you have all you need to give that beautiful, glowing skin. It’s a fantastic choice any day!
- Kumkumadi oil is beneficial in hydrating and moisturizing the skin: Kumkumadi oil uses go beyond skin brightening. Do you have dry skin? Kumkumadi oil has the solution. A concoction made from superb Ayurvedic roots is present in Kumkumadi oil. These roots are from plants like Dashamool and Bael and can infuse moisture into the skin and keep it hydrated. So if you are dealing with excessive dryness of your skin, Kumkumadi oil is highly recommended. The oil helps to repair and revive coarse skin. It is possibly the most hydrating facial oil you can find. If you notice that your skin is excessively dry, simply apply 4-5 drops of the oil and be sure to get soft skin.
- Kumkumadi oil successfully treats skin infections: Do you have bacterial or fungal infections on your skin? Are you tired of applying harmful chemicals on your skin with little or no results? Then Kumkumadi oil is highly recommended for you. There are natural ingredients in this oil that will heal your skin without causing harm. Kumkumadi oil contains extracts from Kamala Keshara and Sappan Wood. These extracts have anti-inflammatory properties which are needed to treat skin inflammation.
Lac (Laksha) also present in this oil has antifungal properties. Indian Madder (Manjistha) is effective in treating bacterial skin infections and inflammatory skin conditions. Also, licorice in the oil protects the skin from bacterial and contagious skin infections.
- Kumkumadi oil regulates skin oiliness: When dealing with oily skin types, many facial oils are undesirable. This oil is however an exception! Kumkumadi oil benefits also include regulating skin oiliness. The unique ingredients in this oil are suitable for oily skin types. Kumkumadi Tailam will not make your face more oily. Rather, it will provide the natural balance that your skin needs to prevent breakouts due to this ingredient, an extract from Blue Lotus (Neelotpala) that acts as a moisturizer. Indian Barberry (Kaliyaka) is a herb that prevents excessive production of sebum. With this ingredient, the oil unclogs your pores and prevents acne. Mahua (Madhuka) is also present in the oil and it gives a cooling and skin toning effect.
- Kumkumadi oil treats skin hyperpigmentation and Discolouration: Hyperpigmentation can make your skin look dull and unattractive. Kumkumadi oil benefits include treating hyperpigmentation and discolouration of the skin. Pigmentation is the response of the skin to sun exposure. Licorice root extract (Madhuyashtika), an ingredient in Kumkumadi oil, can inhibit the enzyme responsible for this response. It also has skin lightening properties. This makes the oil effective in reducing dark pigments from scars.
This benefit of Kumkumadi oil can also be traced to some Ayurvedic herbs like Wild Himalayan Cherry (Padma) and Vetiver roots (Usheera). They brighten the skin, giving you a youthful complexion. So, if you need to eradicate dark spots, Kumkumadi oil is a splendid choice.
All these splendid benefits of Kumkumadi oil make a superb beauty mixture, giving you an overall beautiful and healthy skin. For a long time, this oil will remain a well sought after face and skin oil. So when next you think about your skin care challenges, remember that your flawless skin solution may just be in a pocket-friendly ayurveda beauty secret.