Best Kumkumadi oil
What really is Kumkumadi tailam?
Kumkumadi tailam commonly called Kumkumadi oil is an excellent Ayurvedic oil made from some of the finest herbs. This oil is popularly known for giving outstanding results when used to treat skin conditions. From ancient times, people have tried to make cosmetic products that are able to give flawless skin.Kumkumadi tailam is one such powerful product. Whether you are looking to brighten your dull skin, get rid of wrinkles, blemishes or dark circles, improve the look of dark spots and scars, exterminate skin diseases or hydrate your dry skin, this oil is the answer. Let us now carefully consider the spectacular benefits of this oil.
What are Kumkumadi tailam benefits?
- Balancing Face Oiliness
- No more dry skin
- Lightening or whitening your skin
- Eradicating excessive pigmentation of your skin
- Beneficial in pigmentation
- Beneficial for Dry skin
- Kumkumadi oil has an excellent skin brightening effect
- Kumkumadi oil is beneficial in hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- Kumkumadi oil regulates skin oiliness
Magical benefits of Kumkumadi oil ingredient:
From being free radicals exterminators to microbe killers, the benefits of this oil’s ingredients are seemingly endless. Here are some of the undeniable benefits of these ingredients.
- Skin Brightening Benefits: Saffron
- Anti infections benefits: Daruharidra (tree turmeric/haldi)
- Oil regulating benefits
- Moisturising benefits
- Pigmentation reducing benefits
Kumkumadi oil for oily skin
You have probably already tried these common tips to help your oily skin:
- Using anti-acne face wash twice daily.
- Exfoliating your face frequently to unclog your pores.
- Reducing the application of oil on your face and exfoliating frequently to remove skin dullness.
- Use a face toner daily to reduce your pore size.
- Wiping your face frequently to remove those shiny face areas.
How to use?
Wash your face using a mild face wash.
Apply and massage your face. 4-5 drops of the oil is appropriate for dry skin.
After massaging in the oil, leave it for at least 3 hours.